Ekistic Ventures is a group of urban problem-solvers who are actively cultivating a portfolio of disruptive companies that bring new solutions to critical urban problems. We are an early-stage venture capital firm that invests in and builds our own companies to address these issues. A key component of our thesis is bringing data-driven solutions to bear as we try to solve broad issues. We analyze large data sets, build predictive models, collaborate in small teams, and strive for on-time delivery of projects. We are looking for talented technologists to work on a number of complex problems.
- Work with colleagues to create practical solutions to cutting-edge real world problems involving big data, recommendation systems, anomaly detection
- Evolve current startups’ technology to improve current systems
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical subject (mathematics, computer science, physics, statistics, economics, political science, etc.)
- NOTE: We are also looking for talented undergraduate students to assist us part-time. If this is you, please apply!
- Experience in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Optimization
- Working knowledge of Python, R, SQL
- Experience with neural network toolkits: Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, etc.
- Working knowledge of C
- Experience with cloud computing and distributed systems
To submit an application, please send a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Quant Engineer/Research Scientist